Welcome to Scottsdale Cardiovascular Center !
We’d like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our practice and to thank you for choosing Scottsdale Cardiovascular Center. We are constantly striving to make our patients’ visits more efficient. We invite you to begin your new patient registration as soon as you’d like by following these directions:
1. Print and Complete
- New Patient Packet - MAIN OFFICE LOCATION. Please Verify with Staff the Location of your Appointment
2. Prepare for Your Office Visit
In addition to completing the above forms, we will also require the following information for your first visit:
- Insurance card and any co-payment due for visit
- Bring your prescription bottles with you
- If applicable, any referral form
- If applicable, any pertinent medical history such as lab results
- If applicable, any X-Rays, MRI Films, CT Scans, or EMG
- Driver’s License or Other Valid Government-Issued Photo Id — this is required to prevent insurance fraud.
3. Get Directions to Our Office
Visit our Locations page to see a map of our office and get personalized driving directions.
4. We Look Forward to Seeing You!
Be sure to bring the forms you just completed and your medications.
Be sure to arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time if you are a new patient or have not had a visit with us since 9/15/10 (when we converted to electronic records)
Thank you for your assistance completing this information. We look forward to seeing you on the day of your appointment!